a journal of romanized Mandarin
A total of ten issues of Xin Tang (also known as Shin Tarng, Xin Talng, and New China) were published, beginning in September 1982 and ending in December 1989. It was succeeded by Xinya.
Please note: All of the journal issues are presented here as PDF files scanned from original printed documents. They may download slowly.
- Shin Tarng 1: September/Jiǔyuè 1982
- Shin Tarng 2: January/Yīyuè 1983
- Shin Tarng 3: April/Sìyuè 1983
- Xin Talng 4: November/Shíyīyuè 1984
- Xin Tang 5: April/Sìyuè 1985
- Xin Tang 6: November/Shíyīyuè 1985
- Xin Tang 7: August/Bāyuè 1986
- Xin Tang 8: December/Shí'èryuè 1987
- Xin Tang 9: December/Shí'èryuè 1988
- Xin Tang 10: December/Shí'èryuè 1989